Translate

Tuesday 19 August 2014

The British Class Club Night - 28th August, The Amersham Arms

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/London/Amersham-Arms/The-British-Class/12239444/ Only 8 days to go until the launch of The British Class club night! I have been creating some new tunes that I will be playing on the night. I think that is one of the ways I will be paying tribute to the artists that have inspired me. It's a great coincidence that the new album "Junto", from my favourite British act of all-time Basement Jaxx will be released on Monday 25th August. Expect to hear quite a few tracks from that! Another album I have been streaming this week is Royal Blood's debut album. They are definitely an act who I am rather excited about. I can't wait to see how the power and force from the album will translate in the live setting, with only 2 people! Surely they must have that unknown person who hangs in the shadows as a "touring member". British music: A seminal dance act and a new exciting rock acts have new albums released on the same day. That is The British Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment